Hemangioblastoma is a WHO Grade I tumor that may occur sporadically or in the setting of von Hippel Lindau disease (about 25% of patients). The peak incidence is seen in the 3rd and 4th decades. This MRI scan (T1 with contrast) shows a hemangioblastoma involving the cerebellum (the most common location). The patient was a 38 y/o male who presented with severe headaches and loss of vision in the left eye. The tumor appears a sharply demarcated enhancing mass with cystic areas in the cerebellum. This appearance is seen in about 60% of cases; remaining 40% of cases are entirely solid. Case produced with permission, courtesy of Dr. Frank Gaillard. Radiopaedia. Complete case is here.