Facebook Icon Twitter icon Instagram icon Feedback

Grading of Nodular Sclerosis Hodgkin Lymphoma

prev slide 54 of 83 next
No Image
HemePath_Hodgkin_Classic_NS23_SyncytialVariant_GradeII.jpg

Close

Comments:
Grading of Nodular Sclerosis Classic Hodgkin Lymphoma (cHL): British National Lymphoma Investigation has proposed subdividing nodular sclerosis cHL into grades I and II. Approximately 75% to 85% fall in grade I and the remainder 15% to 25% in grade II category.

Grade II cases either show lymphocyte depletion or numerous, bizarre, anaplastic Reed-Sternberg cells in the absence of lymphocyte depletion (as shown in this image). Grading is not required for clinical purposes and is useful mainly in research studies.

prev slide 54 of 83 next